View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all
Default Just go with it?

OK so last night the b/f and I went to the movies. Not something we usually do but given the occassion we went.
The movie we saw was called "Just Go With It"
SERIOUSLY if you get the opportunity to see it, do! If you are looking for a movie that you and the other half will both enjoy this is definately it.

Story about a commitment-o-phob plastic surgeon, his secretary and her children. Now throw in a modelesque love interest, and rediculous jewish cousin with a bad accent and you have the makings of a hilarious comedy.
Jennifer Anniston although in her 40's now, is absolutely stunning, and very very funny. Her portrayal of Catherine,a homely secretary and single mother is completely blown out of the water when she peels her baggy clothes off to reveal a string bikini catching not only the eye of the men in the audience but the eye of her comittment-o-phob boss(played by adam sandler), as well as the dorky cousin.
Catherine's children are a whole other story. The daughter is an aspiring actress that insists on speaking with an accent, and a son that will say anything he can to get his own way, cause the doc to see things in a new light.
The tangled web of lies woven through out the movie will often conflict and cause some of THE most hilarious situations.
It is a must see!!!
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!
Sponsored links