Old 02-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sprot
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:20
Greg50Lt is on a distinguished road

I went to a place called stylintrucks.com and they had the bed cover. Its a industrial leather top that folds two times. I really like the ease of getting it off and on. Also you can fold it front to back or back to front. It also has clips to hold it if you only fold it once. Its pretty neat.

The nerfs Im definatly going to need time to think about them. I cant really find a set of WESTINS that really appeal to me. Especually since they dont sell direct its hard to price compare and things like that. Based on what ive read Im not going with the raptor at this point. Id rather have the IONIC. So now Im baseing my opinions off that.

I will look into the covers you guys listed and see if I like them better. Im going to order the stuff together and want to order by tomm.
OE: Nav/Alpine, Backup cam, brake controller, side steps Aftermarket:Bedliner, Tonnopro bed cover, Windows 20% Tails and Cab light tinted, 18in Magnaflow, Black Fuel Hostage 20x9 trail Grapplers 295-60R20, TGC 2.5 front spacer .75 rear, Billet fuel door