Old 02-18-2011, 11:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Ram 5.7L Hemi QC 4X4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:70
thedvsmonkey will become famous soon enough

I wanted a powerful vehicle even before I had one at all! One of the first cars I ever bought was a used Honda Civic CX and when I was on vacation with the back filled with suitcases I actually jerked my body forward in the hopes it would help propel the car forward when I was on even the slightest uphill incline. I swore that when I "grew up" I would have a vehicle that actually moved when I pushed on the gas pedal. Jump ahead to when I was a Deep Sea Diver in the Navy. A lot of guys had Dodge Ram trucks and they used to say "I could pull a house down with this thing." Jump ahead to a few weeks ago. This winter we've gotten more snow ever since I've lived in this area. In fact it's been dubbed Snowpocalypse 2011! I was driving my Scion tC (if you want to call it driving) and every time I had to get into it I got more tense and during the blizzard I was downright petrified! So, I called my friend that works at a Toyota dealership and said it was time. He picked out about 5 vehicles that he felt fit my description of what I wanted and as soon as we walked outside I immediately picked the Ram first. Truth be told, even though I did drive 2 other vehicles, my decision was made as soon as I got in the Ram. And I couldn't be happier! Unless gas prices dropped suddenly