View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1996
Trim Level: SLT Laramie
Color: White/ Silver and White / Silver custom
Engine: 1996-1998 359ci (5.9L) Cummins 12-valve Diesel I6 215hp 440lb/ft(manual), 180hp 420lb/ft(auto)
Rep:10
TD52 is on a distinguished road

I have a white and a gray and also a black .. the white is 2 tone .. silver on the bottom
and I have never liked black rims on any vehicle .. unless you were going with a all black scheme and you have remove all badges and chrome .. then a black set of rims go good with that kind of truck .. shaved handles and every bit of chrome removed .. and that includes the headlight to a smoked led HID system and also a smoked LED tail lights also the smoked 3rd light and cab lights also smoked
So all of my vehicles have chrome ..spokes, Alcoa a a set of Rockstar chrome
and I have a lot of chrome all over .. but has only on 1 truck a set of Cummins badge ... remove the rest of them .. but did add a set of heavy Gauge Mopar Flame badge on the tailgate ... just liked the way they looked .... lol
But as one other member said .. he did not like black wheels ... and I also go that way myself ... but a lot do like that and good for them ... do what you like and if it makes you happy .. that is the only one that counts .... on what you want!