View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4 RC/SB
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:387
Butter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really niceButter is just really nice
Default Two more kills!!

A group of guys from work got together today, did a little cooking and a lot of trash talking! When the lunch was over and the BSing stopped three of us left at the same time and it was time to put the BS to rest. One was a 2010 Chevy 2wd, I wasn't the least bit concerned about him. The other truck was a 2009 Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab with 3:92's......I knew he weighed more than me but I was worried about getting a bad start.

On a lonely road we lined them up! The guy in the Ram crew cab was blowing the horn and got me by a fender on the jump, when I hit third gear I went right by him and stayed about a truck and a half in front. I never really looked at the Chevy until I was on the brakes and he was way behind LOL. The guy in the crew cab Ram is my boss and the main reason I now own a Ram, he has been wanting to race me....I was happy I won but it hurts to hear about another Ram loosing even if it's to another Ram.
2010 Ram 1500 reg cab swb 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, 3:92 gears, Flowmaster 40 true duals, 2.5 leveling kit, Bridgestone Dueler 275/55/20 on KMC Skitch Wheels, DeeZee steps, BakFlip G2 tonneau cover, Weathertech Digital fit floor mats
Sponsored links