Old 02-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:84
Chubby Bruiser will become famous soon enough

I bought my Ram in March 2010 at Frank Boucher in Janesville Wisconsin and I give them high marks. They were knowledgable and personable. When it came down to the final price however the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. Their quote on the showroom floor was 1k higher than I wanted to spend. So I walked out. I went home with the stock number and got on their website and lo and behold my truck was priced where I wanted it. I immediately texted the sales mgr and told him and he immediately replied back that was good news for me. I signed on the dotted line 3 days later. I got it during truck month and got the Hemi free also. I have had it in the service dept twice, once for a recall and the other was because they had to replace the cowl that runs along the bottom of the windshield. Both visits were hassle free and prompt. Also, last summer I bought a chrome bug shield from them. They messed up the numbers and ordered the wrong one. They ended up ordering the right one and bought me lunch for my trouble. Then when the bug shield came in they called me and had the parts girl deliver it right to my house. One last thing. The place is clean! From the showroom to the service and parts dept you could eat off the floor.
Westin Nerf Bars, Mopar Chrome Bug Deflector, Mopar Mud Flaps, Mopar Slush Mats, Chubby Antenna, K&N Drop in Air Filter, Bosch Wiper Blades, Weathertech Vent Visors, Mopar Trailer Brake Controller, Reese Tow Package with Anti Sway Bars, B Pillar Black Tape Removed, Mopar Chrome Gas Door, Mods to come - 14 inch Mufflex, CAI, Headers, Michelin Tires, Chrome Bed Rails.