Old 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn QC
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:92
bones06 will become famous soon enough
Default Things us customers want dealerships to know.

Ok since the service sides list was posted, here is what I think most of us customers would like them to adhere to. There is always two sides to every argument!

1) If you are working on an exterior issue, you have NO reason to look through my center console/glove box.

2) We do NOT like seeing your greasy fingerprints on our ceiling, or any other place in the truck

3) If you are working on one issue and happen to spot another, don't tell us you don't have time to do it today, and that since its not a safety issue it can wait. Do it while you have it apart.

4) If you must listen to my radio, change it back to where it was and DON'T leave the volume so loud.

5) Just because we are not mechanics, does not mean we are imagining noises, after all we are in our vehicle much more than you.

6) Don't assume we caused the issue by abusing the vehicle, after all maybe the dumbass at the factory actually did screw up, or the part was originally defective.

7) If you know it is going to take more than the time you tell us thats fine, but DON'T call us 30 minutes prior to close and say it will be one or two more days. I have the truck for transportation, therefore I appreciate a notice so I may arrange for alternate transportation.

8) We know you deal with alot of idiots lacking common sense, but talk to me like I'm intelligent until I give you a reason to believe otherwise.

9) Just because there is a bag of snacks in there DOESN'T mean I want your hands in it. This also holds true to the mountain of change that is in the box, it is mine and not yours.

10) We come in hoping to get help and have a good attitude to start, but when you dick us around time after time, we will get an angry.

11) We DO NOT expect you to kiss our ass, but after all we did pay a huge amount of money for something and therefore expect to get what we paid for.

12) Most importantly, you are in a SERVICE position therefore act like it. If you do not like dealing with angry, stupid, lazy, or people just plain lacking common sense than get another job!

Magnaflow SI/SO Smoked stainless tip, Anzo LED Lightbar, Spectre Profab #9932 CAI. Euro Dezigns Xenon Krypton 8500k, Stampede Pocket Style Fender Flares, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, VHT Niteshaded Tail Lights and 3rd Brake Light, 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers MT/XD Spy Wheels
Sponsored links