Vehicle: 2008 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn QC
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:92
bones06 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTech View Post
1. This isn't always true. Sometimes we need to look through your owners manual for info that isn't published for us online.

2. You're absolutely right. If a tech gets it dirty, they should clean it up!

3. This happens? What kind of pinhead passes up a chance to make more money? It's different if parts have to be ordered.

4. Unless they're working on a radio related issue, there's no reason to mess with the customers radio other than to turn it off.

5. True, but intermittent noises can be a bitch to duplicate.

6. Personally, I've very rarely played the abuse card and never without proof.

7. Most of the time this can be avoided but once in a while it can't.

8. Absolutely!

9. I agree, but this comes back to not leaving anything in your vehicle.

10. Most customers don't come in with bad attitudes but some do.

11. Agreed. Just don't place unreasonable expectations on us. This happens more than you'd think.

12. This is why I'm a technician and not a service advisor!
I definitely feel for you and SOME of the advisors, I've seen some real stupid/nasty people in the service areas. I'm sure there are alot of good dealerships when it comes to service, but unfortunately I haven't found one yet lol! I hope you don't think I'm bashing you guys, I think you know why I posted this concerning the recent issues I've pm'd you about. It's ashame that I have experienced every problem on my list at two of my local Dodge dealerships, but I think it's because they are both owned by the same guy......I just hope I don't unintentionally go into a new dealership with the negative attitude I have from these recent experiences!

Magnaflow SI/SO Smoked stainless tip, Anzo LED Lightbar, Spectre Profab #9932 CAI. Euro Dezigns Xenon Krypton 8500k, Stampede Pocket Style Fender Flares, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, VHT Niteshaded Tail Lights and 3rd Brake Light, 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers MT/XD Spy Wheels