View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Although I have not experienced that exact symptom, I have experience many anomalies with my 2010 Ram computer dressed up like a truck.

Most recent - I start the truck and the light on the dash shows the truck in 4wd, the selector is in 4wd auto, but the truck is in 2wd. This has happened a few times, and I discovered that all I have to do is 'select' 4wd, then select back to 4wd auto and the computer sorts itself out. LOL

As I have discovered over the years with a few of these computers dressed up like a truck, that sometimes you just have to remove the battery cable for a while, then reconnect to reboot the whole system and it operates and runs better.....at least for a few months.

Just wait......all those jokes about what it would be like if vehicles operated like Microsoft Windows (R), are not necessarily that far off.

Enjoy your new computer......I mean 'Truck'.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI