View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red aka AWESOME!
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:86
DeputyNelson will become famous soon enough
Default (2) JL Audio 12W0 Subwoofers

Since I got my truck I was able to pull out my old stereo system from my closet to see if it would work out. Unfortunately I've come to find you can not get a box big enough that will fit properly under the seat and support my subwoofers.

I've had these subs since around 2005. I used them for a little over a year and got a new car. At that point they went into my closet and have sat there since. Every thing works perfectly with them and the foam is not torn nor shows wear.

I did hook them up to make sure they are still working properly. You can view the video of them in action at

You get the two subwoofers in the sealed box shown. Also the speaker covers will be included as well. NO AMP IS INCLUDED!

I am asking 225$ or best offer. I do not have any information yet concerning how much it will cost to ship, but I can figure that out if you are serious. I am willing to trade for audio equipment I can use in my 2nd Dodge as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (60.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (64.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (64.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (88.8 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by DeputyNelson; 03-03-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Sponsored links