View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 05 Sebring
Rep:78
NAV-TV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
Hello everyone. I've been watching several OEM radios on eBay that are about half the price of what the dealer wants. I'm looking to upgrade my factory head unit, I've currently got the 'base model' that includes the serius, and I added the U-connect as a factory add on....

I'm looking to replace my unit with the 'middle of the road' radio offered. It's the one that came with the Infinity system, but without the navigation (I'd love to get the navigation, but can't bring myself to spend $1K+).

OK, back to my question.... Anyone out there that can give me the 3 digit factory code? You know the one I mean, it's written in tiny letters right below/ above the right hand knob.... I think mine is "REF" I think the one that I'm looking for is "REQ" but I'm not sure...

thanks

Exco
REF AND REQ ARE Eurpoean versions of the mygig. You need a rer or ren version of the mygig. The standard navigation non mygig is rec
Ren mygig do not have bluetooth or navigation capabilites. Spend the extra $$$ and go for the full blown mygig rer version
richard.flynn@navtv.com
Facebook.com/NAVTVCORP
Interfacing The Future Blog
Video In Motion
Contact me direct to receive your forum discount