View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper7 View Post
Something Iíve done in the past is request that the old parts that are being replaced be saved so that I can inspect them. This serves as a validation that the parts were indeed replaced and what was replaced is defective. Iíve been burnt in the past and itís a shame through that experience I have to be cautious with other services. I have no doubt the majority of technicians are honest and hard working to service the customer but it only takes a bad experience to make the customer weary about all the rest.
This is a good idea that most people don't take advantage of. Just make sure you tell them before the work begins because we hate digging through trash after the fact. The only time you won't get the parts back is when a warranty repair is performed.