View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:637
sk8noregon is a name known to allsk8noregon is a name known to allsk8noregon is a name known to allsk8noregon is a name known to allsk8noregon is a name known to allsk8noregon is a name known to all

Here are some more pics for you RamTech ! The Lucero is hard to see cause my camera sucks. And the Lance Mountain is pretty beat up but I got a few of My Powell Boards in there. The last picture is the Natas board from when he started his own company with World Industries after Santa Monica Airlines. It is by far one of the Rarest boards in the world and you can see why. This board was not meant to offend anyone, and was done as a thing where people said World Industries Graphics were all Cartoonish and lame. So they came out with this one saying that Skulls weren't scary graphics to the other companies. It was meant for Jason Lee, "My Name is Earl" guy, but he did not want his name on it. So being that it said Satan on it, Steve Rocco asked Natas if he wanted it for his graphic since people seemed to incorporate Satan with his last name anyways. Very few were produced !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collection.jpg (56.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg collection 004.jpg (47.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg collection 005.jpg (42.8 KB, 4 views)