Thread: Help!!No Heat!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 2500 Diesel
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L HO) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 245hp 505lb/ft (6-Speed Manual)
Rep:11
Florida Roadie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRam View Post
I didnt know superman wore a skirt!!! Well thanks so much for the feed back. I already have a sev. maual. So i will read up on it!
And I wear pants when i work on my truck.... really tight ones! (joke) lol Just being under my hood infront of my house draws enough unwated attention. lol

But really tho i dont know what will be worse, trying to take all this appart in the cold or just living with no heat till it warms up!! I will take it to a shop To see how much it will cost, I always get a screwy ansertho cuz they dont ake me seriously. lol they dont think i know what i am talking about cuz i smile prettylol, Anyway.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
And thanks for the HEAT!!! lol
Misty..... MissRam
Misty I have a friend in Edmonton and she's up against the same problem She goes to the Dodge dealer where she bought here Nitro and the just seperate her from as many $$$ as possible ,run her around the block so to speak and kiss her off.. Sad Sad situation ..But really you DON"T want to screw with this gadget valve...Unless your really pressed for $$$ ... If you do decide to do this job yourself ? Can you get someone to take a few pics of you in those tight pants upside down on the floor of your Ram ? I'm certain the male members here would appreciate them .At least I know I would ..Merry Christmas to you Sweetheart ... I hope Santa is good to you this year ..