If any of you guys are having problems with your "Key Fob" working correctly to remote 'Unlock ' your doors, you might want to try something I did this evening that seems to be working for me.
The 'Remote Lock' was working intermittently for me & was getting VERY frustrating. Tonight, I took the Fob apart & cleaned up the battery around the edges with a fine file & reassembled. The 'Lock Unlock' feature has not worked so well since new. I will try it for a couple of weeks & let you all know if the problem is fixed for good.
I also found that the "Tip Start" feature was not working all the time. Will see if cleaning the battery contacts have fixed this problem also. Just thought some of you might be interested in my findings.