Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: id say simple
Color: Silver
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:64
TRIPOD will become famous soon enough
Default 08 RAM 1500 Laramie 4X4

Hate to do this, but...

My wife really needs a good car to drive, gas is getting high, wanna get out of debt, etc..
With that said I thought I'd list my 08 Dodge for sale.

Here are the details..
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4 with 40,000 miles
red with tan leather interior, Hemi, auto, bucket seats with center console, nav, remote start, 20" wheels, u connect, power windows, door locks, and back window. Power driver seat, heated leather seats, steering wheel controls, tow mirrors, 6 disc cd changer, temp control, digital mpg display, auto dimming mirror, etc.... Basically its loaded, with everything but the sunroof.

Mods include, k&n filter, magna flow exhaust with 3.5" tip (I cut the stock resinator off aswell but I still have it), trifecta bed cover, chrome door handle covers, locking tail gate, 4x4 off road decals, RAM debadge, rubber ram floor mats, and diablo tuner. I have receipts for most everything.

Its a good truck, it runs good, drive good, etc... I put new brakes on the front, along with a new caliper on the passenger side two weeks ago. Oil is regularly changed with penzoil (last changed one week ago.)

It has a few scratches on the body that have been touched up. One nickle sized dent in the drivers door near the door handle, a nickle sized dent in the rear bumper, and the passenger side leather seat has scratch or two. Other than that, it is in A-1 condition. I have taken care of this truck, as I do everything I own.

I'm asking $26,000
kbb retails around 29,000

If your interested, send me a PM and I will give you either my telephone number or e-mail for more pics. Located in south west VA.
NOTE Some of the pics are before the RAM debadge and exhaust change.

Exhaust tip is 3.5" chrome now, before pic.

Last edited by TRIPOD; 03-15-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Sponsored links