View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3915
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
No worries, DD...been there, done that. The lady that had a problem with me being gone also had major trust issues. After she emptied our joint bank account, maxed out the credit cards with cash transactions and deposited the car payment/house payment/other payments due on other stuff for 3 months, she left.

Then, one day while I was at work, she came back to the house and cleaned it out. All that was left was my clothes, my books, my guitar and a stack of past due bills....then I got hit with $1,000 / month child support payments...

But that was then and this is now...sorry for the rant....LOL
It is crap like that that makes me embarrassed to be a female! I have been the model ex wife, no alimony, child support was spotty at best but I did it on my own. I took what was mine and left the rest. No need to fight over stuff or make things ugly. I know it is in the past Michael but I am really sorry you had to go through that. Not all of us are evil like that! I have a job and can take care of myself, thank you!

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.