View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold
Default Selling superchips programmer

I'm selling my superchips tuner because I'm going to be modding my truck more extensively in which I will need an SCT tuner.

I have all original instructions and the original box with no tears in it. I also have put on the recent updates for you guys. I've only really used it twice, once to upload the tune and once to diagnose a code. It's very easy to use. The instructions are on screen and there is also a booklet if you need further help. This will fit any OBDII ram V8 up until '02 I believe. I'm sure theres more applications as well which i will get back to you guys on.

It's the perfect tuner if your not going to be going to do internals in your engine. You'll legitimately feel a difference.

Some features:
91 octane performance tune
Mileage tune
Towing tune
87 octane tune

You can also put your speed limiter up to 140
change tire size
read and delete codes

and more.

I'd ideally like to get 230 out of it. When I got it last August it was $340 so I feel i'm being fair. Shipping will be determined after I have found a buyer. I will ship through UPS and I'm hoping to do the transaction through paypal.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

Last edited by 98sst; 03-15-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Sponsored links