Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metalic
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:41
Lothario80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
actually it is not that drastic either way, at first i thought something was going on with the brakes or drive shaft, or someone just barely hitting my rear bumper
it is now over 2 years since i bought my Ram & now i look at my fuel gauge instead of checking my rear view mirror

Boys I think you may have solved the case of a Ghost rear ending me at 1500kms (937 Miles for everyone south)... Albeit maybe I am overly sensitive to the feeling but there has got to be a way to stop that from happening.

It makes sense that what I am feeling is caused by the fuel shifting in the tank since it doesn't happen when I am on an incline coming to a stop.

Anyways I am just over a 1/2 tank today (so what is that 16, 17 Gallons LOL) and it seems to be getting worse. With a full tank I didn't feel it and thought the problem was solved!

C'mon Dodge, step up to the plate and give us some BETTER fuel tanks!!!

Cheers,

Loth

- I'd rather be ramming it over powerstrokin it!