View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough

About a week late for me Just found this site seeing if this was a problem for others. I can answer what Chrysler will do about the problem for do it yourself croud. The top right row I had no issue removing the boots In fact there was enough grease on the plugs to make a mess. The top right side all four boots are welded to the plug. I ended up breaking the plugs off below the boot to remove the boot and top of the plug and a magnet worked great to remove the bottom halh of the plug Of course the boot os a dealer only item and dummy me decided to change the plugs on Sunday....The truck has a lifetime warranty but I would have to have it towed in and because I had damaged the boots they would not be covered under warranty and to add insult to injury they threatned to void the life time warranty because I had worked on the truck..nice ... so $150.00 dollars and four new coils she is back on the road and I am still trying to figure out how to get Dodge to honor their mistake

Bob