View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:1337
GeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
Yes, those SRT cars have a LOT of power and some folks just can't act like prudent adults when they get behind the wheel.

Maybe the douchebag will lose his car and some more deserving soul will end up with it.

I sure like my SRT but I don't drive like an idiot. Now don't get me wrong, I have been known to have my fun in the car but I pick my spots and do so in a manner so as not to endanger anyone.
Exactly!! Me and my friends put together races for people at school. We do it on the perfectly smooth fresh blacktop road, perfectly straight for 5 miles. We have 1/4 1/2 and 1 mile markers set up. The only thing along that road is dump sites and things like that so if something goes wrong no innocent bystander gets hurt.
8000k HID lows, 10000k Fogs, AAC Halos, white interior LEDs, 4' of blue LED strips, two blue LED pods, LED reverse and license plate lights, 2% Tint 3% visor, 50% Windshield, Debadged, Pioneer MVH-P8200BT headunit, JL C2-690TX door speakers, 10" JL W7 subwoofer, JL 500/1V2 Amplifier, DiabloSport Predator, Volant CAI, 14" Magnalow Exhaust with Turndowns, 2500 Tow Hooks, 3" CST Lift, 35x12.5x20 Toyo M/T.