Thread: Smiles per Mile
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all
Default Smiles per Mile

So there are so many threads about gas mileage. Ok it sucks, could be worse but it still sucks regardless. What I wanna see in this thread is the great things that make you smile and laugh a little when you drive you're ram. Tell me what's good about it, share you clips of exhaust sounds, pics of your truck, or funny stories about your Ram! (I know there are a lot of great stories out there.) Bring a smile to my face it's raining sleeting and snowing here and I need a little chuckle...how bout you???

So the other day I was driving home from my parents. A police car pulled up beside me, at a red light. The light went green and he stuck beside me til the next light. He kept looking into the truck. I looked over, smiled and revved the engine he reved his, I laughed and todl him I was just kidding. He laughed and carried on his merry way...made me S M I L E

2 weeks ago filling up with gas the gas attendant looked at me and said 'Awe that's nice putting gas in your dad's truck for him' I turned around to see who he was talking to...."who me?' I asked
"Oh I'm sorry it's probably your husband's truck" He said with a smile. While I liked the idea someone thought I was being a good girl, it ripped me apart a little.
"Um Nope try again" I said
He looked at me a little puzzeled.
"My truck" I laughed
"Oh dear" he said " I am so sorry I guess times are changing aren't they"
It made me laugh.
I love my truck and it is definately my truck. Flooring it brings a little devilish grin to my face LOL
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!
Sponsored links