Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1999 dodge ram
Trim Level: 1500
Color: Green
Engine: 1994-2001 239ci (3.9L) Magnum V6 175hp
Rep:56
foolioGrimz will become famous soon enough
Default got swiped by a ford escape

So I was driving to the chinese resturant today minding my own business and while I was in the turning lane this kid in a ford escape pulls out of a gas station parking lot and tags the back of my ram.

Now I have another set of dents to show off. It bent the side of the truck right behind the rear wheel and also turned in the corner of my bumper a little while cracking my brake light. I should have taken some pics of the ford but i'll see if I can get enough light to take some of the ram. Apparently he hit someone in corpus recently so we settled on a hundred bucks for my tail light and I gave him some zip ties to re attach his bumper. lol I didn't really want to go through the burocratic bull of getting an insurance pay out and its not like its the first dent on the truck and he doesn't have to pay his deductible again. I might actually be able to patch the taillight with some superglue? or maybe i'll just hit up the junk yard.
mods-Ranch hand Brush guard, superchip tuner, 75 gal transfer tank, 4.10 gears with detroit locker, 305/70-16 BFG mudders, 2" lift, Chrome Edelbrock carb filter with throttle body mod, and a short glasspack.
Sponsored links