View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:10
08murderedram is on a distinguished road
Default Shopping Spree Today!!!!

So after installing my train horn setup in my truck (which is by far my favorite thing i have done, it is AWESOME, scaring people and their reactions jus never gets old!), i finally broke down and ordered some parts that have been on my wishlist for a while.

First i have had a magnaflow catback exhaust with an 18 inch muffler and LOVE the sound and tone of it just wanted it a little bit louder, so i ordered the same muffler but a 14 inch, im praying its not too loud.

Then i ordered some QTP electric cutouts so i can open them up and it will be like running open headers with the flick of a swtich!

Finally i really wanted to have some fun so i went to autoloc.com and ordered their dual exhaust flamethrower kits so in about a week, ill be able to shoot up to supposedly 20 foot flames out my pipes. (offroad us only of course! haha)

Lastly, i have a 4x4 so the back is 2 inches higher than the front and it drives me crazy so i ordered the Ground Force 2 inch drop shackles that drop the bak so that its level with the front. Cant wait to install it all next weekend!!!
Sponsored links