Old 03-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT Lonestar Edition
Color: White
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
YamiCaru is on a distinguished road
Angry Insan Dashboard and speaker problems!!

Hello everyone! Im here to hopefully get help with a rather weird issue in having...
First off, I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 quadcab, Hemi, with the alpine system and regular-not screen-radio from the factory.
A fee weeks after I got the truck, installed. Pioneer stereo. It worked well but then I started having issues with the sound. The sound would cut in and out in the rear and would sometimes cut out in the front.
Went back and got a different box thing that hooks up between the stereo and the truck's electrical (not the wiring harness, but a deal that supposedly prevents and craziness with the dash) and then everything was fine for a week.
The problem returned and then I had that same thing replaced again.
Problem returned yet again and then the wiring harness was checked and turned out that one of the cables was loose.
Perfect...for a while.
I was driving and highways speeds one night and then all the dashboard lights turned on (like when u first turn the truck on) and the rpms and speedometer dropped to zero...it's been randomly doing this.
One day I took it to the dealer and it literally stopped doing it as I pulled in. The dealer checked it all out and they say thy there's nothing wrong with...WTF?!
alright so I drove off. Everything was well for a week and then the problems started again. (both sound and dashboard issue)
So I thought that maybe the problem was the stereo.
I went to het a different stereo, this time being a pioneer avh-p3200bt to see if it resolved the problem.
This morning I was driving to work and the damn rear speakers cut in and out!!! I havent had the dash problem yet...
Seriously man, WTF?!?!?
I dot know what the problem is!! Any suggestions??
ANYTHING can help me, ideas, etc....
Thank you all for your time
Sponsored links