View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dakota Club Cab 4X4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:1824
RamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant futureRamTech has a brilliant future
Default Positive Law Enforcement Encounters

It seems there's been a lot of debate on LEo's doing their jobs lately and all I'm seeing is mostly bad press from people. I decided to start a thread that will go in the opposite direction and allow people to tell of the positive experiences they've had with law enforcement. Sure, everyone is grateful when the police shows up at the scene of an accident or a crime but what about traffic stops?

I've had two such experiences. I was damn sure guilty of speeding on both occassions and both officers let me off with a warning when they spotted my military ID in my wallet. I was prepared to sign the citations and take my medicine but both officers were kind enough to let me go.

So who else has a similar story to tell?
Sponsored links