View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

Those are great stories guys!
I have actually never had a run in with law enforcement, I have been fortunate. As a kid there was a constable that use to come into the school and go to each class and do little talks about bike safety and stuff like that. I dunno I guess from an early age I was taught to respect them.
I have been pulled over once, I lived in a sleepy little town and it was 1 in the morning I was going to pick up my ex from work. Some odd reason I pannicked and got out of the car and undid my seatbelt...then I realized what I was doing got back in the car and did up my belt. The officer asked if it was my first time being pulled over. I told him yes, that I was really nervous because I had never been pulled over before. He took my license and registration asked me where I was going and all that. I told him. He was very nice, told me to have a good night and gave my back my license. He was very nice about it though.
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!