View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
On a very long drive across the country, I was passing through Northern Ontario (for those who don't know, northern ontario is 80 billion kilometers long, with 23 people living there... all named Frank... even the girl!). I was cruising along at 120km/hr (speed limit's 90 km/hr BTW) but I had been driving for 16 hrs at this point, so I was on total auto pilot. Well, get pulled over and female cop apparenly has a thing for cowboys in trucks, so my $450 ticket gets reduced to '10 over' which is $125. That was nice of her, I know I was speeding, so I got a break. fast forward 11 hrs, after 4 hrs of sleep, I'm pulling through Thunder Bay, and get pulled over again! 11 hrs later! I figured I was screwed; nope, cop asks where I'm heading, answer was moving back to university. He also asked me straight out when my last ticket was, and I didn't lie, I just admitted it was the night before. For being honest and on my way to school, HE reduces my ticket to $125 as well! What could have amounted to $900 in tickets was only $250, guess they just were in good moods.
LOL I grew up in NWO!!! LOL my name aint frank But yes we do have a thing for a man in a stetson LOL
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!