View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 QC
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:12
dewzram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMING IT View Post
Great post dewzram. So for a whole year it leaked, wow it must of been on your last nerve! Do you have any mods ???
Thanks Raming It! Yeah it was on my last nerve, I just waited and waited for it to get worse and it just never did. No, no performance mods at all, she's got 74k miles and I'm super paranoid with maintenance and have Amsoil Severe Gear in both diffs, Amosil A/T Fluid in the transfer-case. I have done the entire underside with Chassis Saver so you could almost eat off of the metal under there. Not a spec of rust anywhere on the truck, it's a very well kept rig, but mods wise I just haven't done anything yet. I do have a Flowmaster 40 series dual custom dual exhaust system I had put on, and then recently I did the off-road edition 17" wheels with some 33" BFG all-terrains. I've done new bumper covers up front and other small cosmetic tweaks to get it looking as like-new as possible. Looks like you have done a few nice things. Anything you recommend? Here is what the truck looks like now.