View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi
Color: Black
Rep:53
cyberpine will become famous soon enough

Great pics... what's interesting is guys with 305/55/20 are having a slight rub on the sway bar at full lock so the rubbing issue appears to happen on the sway at taller and not widerer. I would think the 305/50 is wider than 305/55 right?

@blk, your truck looks sick and the 305/50 are a perfect fit when lowering. But I think if not lowered it won't look entirely right. Really good deals on those highly available tires too. So you've never rubbed or felt any obstruction, not even on extreme brakes or turns? I use to run oversized on a chevy I had to cut and never had an issue until one day I tried to turn into a steap ramp at 25mph.

It's gonna be real close... But if it does rub

I wonder a 1/4 inch spacer will be enough to fit the 325/50s?
I wonder if I can fit 1/2 inch spacer safely (some have said yes)
I wonder if I should invest in hubcentric spacers while at it and go all the way around.

I really don't want to level, lift or lower.
I really don't want to run adapters with new studs.. spacers I can live with as long as nuts do at least 8 turns..

First chance I get I'm going to test how fat of a spacer my 2010 supports with these rims using some washers.

I think the 325/50/20s on these stocks, pushed 1/2 inch out will look really agressive at stock height. It's just going to cost a small fortune for these mickeys and custom 1/2 inch spacers is all.

Last edited by cyberpine; 03-31-2011 at 10:55 AM.