View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie crew cab
Color: Grey
Rep:41
uktitus is on a distinguished road

Starquestbd Thanks for your comments.On the I got a ticket thread I posted a couple of negative comments about my experiences with the Seattle police, or should I say different attitude positive and negative and I can only put that down to training and or interpretation of that training.
Yesterday my wife and I went to a park on Lake Washington since I came to Seattle this park has been developed and is developing. Sports fields, dog walk area, Wet lands,and areas left for the natural habitat.This is fantastic. But what is downer for us Signs everywhere stating draconian financial punishments for breaking the city councils Bylaws.
I came from an area in SW London next to Richmond park, There are commons which is public land run generally by the local authorities for the National Trust all around this area. As a kid growing up these areas where never used the way they are today. They were like our own private land, today the public really utilises the facilities. You see people hiking, ridding bikes, walking doge of leads, organized sports played, Horse Ridding as well as Dear in Richmond park. Generally one unobtrusive sign as you enter of the bylaws.

Do Americans need these laws because they cannot react well with each other, or are the laws creating situations which don't have to be? I personally see a fearful society, a defensive society, and these are creators of negative reactions. It certainly does not have be because it is a great land.