View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:56 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 2500 Diesel
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L HO) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 245hp 505lb/ft (6-Speed Manual)
Rep:11
Florida Roadie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danstona View Post
No abnormal tire wear that I can see, and its about -10 celsius out right now, so I don't really want to be trying to jack the truck up until it gets warmer to work on. I'll get back with any answers as soon as I can do more investigating.
Danstona If I get this correctly ...You had this truck aligned twice . Also checked tire pressure and repaired the front end.. Issues not mentioned by folks trying to help is rear suspension can also contribute to what your calling pulling. Broken spring shakles,a broken leaf spring and other issues could make it appear to pull when the truck is actually crabbing along. Meaning running kinda sideways.. I don't think this is the problem because it would be impossible to align a truck with these issues .Unless someone is pulling your chain..Also loose front end parts and poor tire would also make it extremely difficult to properly align this unit.. My one question is this .I see you have 4 wheel drive. Have you tried driving this unit with 4 wheel engaged ? If so did it still pull ? Also are you certain that the 4 wheel is actually dis-engaging when it's supposed directed too.. ? Second thought .You replaced the wheel bearings ? What did the spindles look like ?