Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 5.7L
Trim Level: Hemi Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:35
Danstona is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Roadie View Post
Danstona If I get this correctly ...You had this truck aligned twice . Also checked tire pressure and repaired the front end.. Issues not mentioned by folks trying to help is rear suspension can also contribute to what your calling pulling. Broken spring shakles,a broken leaf spring and other issues could make it appear to pull when the truck is actually crabbing along. Meaning running kinda sideways.. I don't think this is the problem because it would be impossible to align a truck with these issues .Unless someone is pulling your chain..Also loose front end parts and poor tire would also make it extremely difficult to properly align this unit.. My one question is this .I see you have 4 wheel drive. Have you tried driving this unit with 4 wheel engaged ? If so did it still pull ? Also are you certain that the 4 wheel is actually dis-engaging when it's supposed directed too.. ? Second thought .You replaced the wheel bearings ? What did the spindles look like ?
Roadie,
Sorry, but I mixed two vehicles into this mix. I too was thinking it might have something to do with the 4x4 but never tried it on the dry pavement yet. The truck that had all the front end work was my dads 02 4x2 and its an 02 with 150,000km so a lot more usage. I'll try looking at it this week when its warmer and less snow falling and get back to everyone here.