View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Rep:139
Jonathan@AACstyle will become famous soon enoughJonathan@AACstyle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501sfinest View Post
Hey I have some aftermarket headlights that already have halos on them. I want the LED rings around it. i want the ones that can change sequence by either flashing or a constant light. Is there any way you can make it where the rings can change from Red to Purple? So when I'm driving I can run the purples and Red when I'm at shows? I also want to get my fogs done as well. I can install them if you can give me a quote on the led's for the heads and fogs. It's for a 02 dodge ram it's the 3rd gen. body style. Give me a call 501-326-8819. Thanks in advance, you do great work my man.
If you have aftermarket headlights I will either need to have the housings here or I will need an exact measurement of what size halos you need for the lights. We do not have a dual color red/purple but we have installed a similar install on a F-150 where we installed UV halos and white halos to give him a dual color effect.