View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:36 PM
art2dee246 art2dee246 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Denver,CO
Age: 68
Posts: 4
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie Quad Cab
Color: Deep Cherry Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
art2dee246 is on a distinguished road
Default Transmission Cooler line problems

have a '97 Dodge Ram PU 1500 5.9 liter Gas. One of the Transmission cooler lines was plugged where there is a check valve located within the line. It is a quick change line from the hard lint to tranny to cooler The check valve is located witnin a short flexible line with a check valve in it. I cannot find the short quick change flex part wiyhout buying the entire line back to the tranny. What is the purpouse of this valve and where xcan I get it? have drilled the valve out to keep the truck running but do not know if I should have done thuis till I find a replacement line.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links