View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 05 Sebring
Rep:78
NAV-TV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyman2000 View Post
Hey guys sorry to bother you but I have a 2010 dodge ram I put in lockpick 6 months ago it has RBZ radio and I have just purchased the factory tailgate cam 82211184. I have to ground and power hooked up to lock pick and now Iam curious what I do with the other wires inside the data cable (the sheild the LG/Blue wire and the LG/red wire. I know says to plug into cavity 3,4,5 of white plug I have done this and still nothing. I even tried to wire these into a rca jack and plug into the camera feed from lockpick. I have power through a test light when truck is in reverse and all is good, ground is good, was wondering what you may have done or if you have any ideas. When I put in reverse black screen check your surroundings, will be taking to dealer soon if I cant figure out. Wondering will they frown upon the lockpick, dont really want to take out as I have headrest monitors installed as well. Could I of fried my factory cam? Any help is awesome.
Thanks
Hockeyman

Thanks

I am sorry I cannot help you. Please move your post to the audio/video section of this forum. And call lockpic for tech support!
richard.flynn@navtv.com
Facebook.com/NAVTVCORP
Interfacing The Future Blog
Video In Motion
Contact me direct to receive your forum discount