View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 3500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 370hp 800lb/ft (6-Speed Automatic)
Rep:52
sdram03 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewzram View Post
Wow, sounds like you have had an extended repair, and having to do it the hard way at that. But sounds like you are about finished with the job. Def take some pics if you have time while it's all torn down. Guys like to compare and know what it looks like. I wish I had of but it's so dang hard to take picture breaks when your hands are filthy. I actually thought about doing the Plenum as well, but I have only just a very slight moistness inside the throttle body and I figure that's normal PVC Valve blow-by so I didn't touch it.

Well good luck, hope the reassembly goes as planned like mine did.
Yep, goin well so far. i took some pics, but not many of the whole process. i just finished putting the water pump on last night at around 9:30pm.kinda hard to take good pics in the dark or low-light. now all i need to do is flush the coolant system (for numerous reasons), change oil (don't trust that i kept EVERY little bit of dust/dirt/coolant from getting into the pan - which sux since i just did an oil change 1k ago - ARGH!!!!!), possibly put an e-fan and DIY intake on, and.... i think that's it..... and i've got just over 2 months to get it done. Hope that's enough time.