Old 04-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: ST
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:36
redhemi06 is on a distinguished road

like i said, if i had been cited for the proper violation i would of plead guilty, paid the fine and been done with it. i was guilty of running 6 lights like the officer said, i had just installed them not too long ago and i like the way it looks when driving on the road. in all reality they really dont shine out to the road so dont start with the blinding people stuff, thanks... anyways it pretty much looks like underglow behind my grill. but yes i wasnt found guilty or not guilty it was just dismissed. as for all the other rant next time ill keep my tickets too myself. oh and my insurance went down $80 last month! lol thanks everyone for the replies and come on this is a place to talk about trucks so stop all the bickering back and forth! someone should come help install my gauges, e-fan, and 180 t-stat and my LT headers! bought a 79 tbird as well, gonna get her in july( my first car was a 78 and wanted another one) oh and i got beat last weekend racing my dad on a back road here in el paso, he's got a ford raptor with a 6.2, its quick and i didnt have my 91 tune on (he had his on, same mods as me) seeing as i just got it out of the shop the other day but he beat me 3 times. stop and go till about 70, 20 roll and a 30 roll. the stop and go was the closest. he got the jump and my front bumper never went behind his rear bumper, so probably a cam this summer sounds good?