Old 04-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:11
Ram Pants is on a distinguished road

I figured as much and I am now more convinced that its the driver side hub/bearing asm. I have changed these before on a different vehicle. But the reminder that they are usually around $200/ea and should be replaced in pairs makes me more motivated to get this replaced under warranty.
Now let me tell you why the dealer I use gives me no confidence that they can actually handle this. The truck was taken in for service yesterday for maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) I mention that I would like them to look at the driver side wheel for possible bearing issue. I come to pick up the truck 2hrs later. No, tire rotation and no trouble found on the wheel bearing. What gives? They can't take my wheels off because they don't have the key to the locking lug nuts. My truck was a turn in and previous owner apparently did not leave it in the truck. They told me that if I want the tire rotation, that I need to make an appointment. What a bunch of f#%^in A$$ clowns. No answer for what I would have to do if I got flat. They don't have a master key and informed they could not order from Mopar. Really? I found them online and will be ordering a replacement.