Thread: 482(9+3) = ???
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinned View Post
This one has been making its way around the forums. I have seen math professors at the college level getting in on-line screaming matches about who is correct. Funny to follow how upset people get about who is correct regarding a invented equation written by someone with the sloe intent of creating this debate. The equation would never have been written in that format to begin with if written properly.
That being said, I chose to due research and without any condescension, he is correct. Though I will tell everyone why. It should have been written:

48 / (2(9+3))
And to add to the fun, it is considered inappropriate to have placed an "=" at the end.