View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I don't think the 2011's are out yet, but will be soon. My friend is getting a 2011 RT with the hemi next week and he already contacted superchips and they said they are working on it. I'd assume the 4.7L stuff would follow shortly behind. I know the general consensus on here is to go with diablo sport, and I'm not trying to push one brand or the other, but I love the superchips that I got, for about $350 shipped, you can't beat the (i think) 15hp and 20+ftlb peak gain(50hp max and 55ft lb max gain)! That's ALOT of power to gain from a tune, I'd assume diablo's product nets similar results, but don't know, I never did alot of research into diablo sport My friend ran the diablo on his camaro, then switched to superchips and it ran better(same in the quarter, but started easier, idled better, and didn't spit fuel out the exhaust), but I'm sure they are about the same, you won't be disappointed with any tuner available.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.