View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Any programmer should be good for you, minimal performance mods go great with a programmer. They also allow you to adjust gear ratios, tire sizes, etc...(at least I know for a fact superchips does). I have a superchips # 3865 I believe on my 2010 4.7L, love it. It is "idiot proof" with some adjustable features, but I probably won't ever adjust anything since it runs so good in the superchips performance settings. I picked up a mpg or two on avg (but its with 93 octane). It runs great, the shifting changes are what is best. It makes my truck feel like my buddies old hemi(early 2000's). If I were you I'd focus on price since any programmer will do what you want (superchips is probably the cheapest unless you go used, I think they are $360 shipped). Most everyone you will ask says superchips has hands down the best customer support there is, unfortunately from my experience I'll say their customer support is average at best, but nobody's perfect I guess.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.