Vehicle: 2011 Crew Cab Sport 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
bronza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by herc View Post
I have very similar "issues" with mine, and I'm starting to wonder if I made the right decision. I used to put maybe 100-150 miles on my old truck most weeks, and I used to spend a lot more time at work and less time driving.

Now, all I seem to want to do is drive the new Ram. After having it for just 2.5 weeks, I've already put 800 miles on it, and this new addiction has caused me to plan two longer trips just in the next week and a half that'll total about 1400 more miles.

The INSANITY of it all... not sure if I'm going to be able to take it much longer.

I feel your pain. I've had mine almost two months now, and just think of reasons to drive. I went for a two hour drive to nowhere on Sunday, for no damn reason. I blame Dodge for poor R&D when they we're designing this truck. They really dropped the ball. Anyone in the market for a practically brand new Crew Cab Sport with 1,500 miles? Maybe I should post in the For Sale section?

Last edited by bronza; 04-19-2011 at 06:11 PM.