Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT/Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:36
nate8604 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddbog View Post
A co-worker of mine has the Diablo Sport Predator on his Magnum and he swears by it. I asked him a few days ago if we could hook it up to my truck so I could test it out and see if this is really the one I want. I hope he brings it in tomorrow!

He did tell me that the Diablo Sport Trinity is not as good as it sounds. You still have to turn the vehicle off to change major settings, however, some changes can be done on-the-fly!

Downfall with Diablo Sport is that you need a separate module ($50) to hook it up to the Computer to update and install new tunes. But top of the line from what I understand. especially if you plan on alot of mods! Alot more options you can change with Diablo Sport.

I guess it all depends on what you want out of it. I can give you more info after I test the Predator.
Hate to say it but you won't be able to hook his tuner up to your truck if he has already used it to tune his. The first time the tuner is hooked up to the vehicle it downloads the vin and cannot be used on any other vehicles unless the manufacturer resets the tune, and that of coarse is not free. I think I read somewhere they charge like $120 to reset a tuner.