View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Sage Brush Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:219
MOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamifz1 View Post
That SOB!!! I bought the same Predator from him on the 15th. I to will be filing a paypal dispute. Thanks for the heads up as I thought it would be here soon.
WTF!? PM Sent.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
Oh wow......this makes me so sad to see this happen here!
PayPal is good about getting your money back so I have faith you guys will be ok there. I am just sick this happened to you both. We try so hard here to keep things like this happening (the 75 post rule) but it goes to show you we can't prevent all of it......damn!
Honestly this is the only bad thing I've ever seen on this forum since I joined, just unfortunate that it happened to me and yamifz1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
aww hell....I totally echo BlueJet's comments here. We do what we can. If RamRob comes forth and makes things right, we'd like to know about that.
Yeah I know! but as soon as I hear ANYTHING whether it be PayPal or Ramrob I'll definitely share!

Thanks for the support everyone!

2012 Sage Brush Pearlcoat Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab Hemi 4x4 w/ Ram Box Storage System