View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Sage Brush Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:219
MOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura aboutMOPAR MULiSHA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
You will be very lucking to get your bank to intervene unless someone has stolen your pin or used your debit card without authorization. for future purchases I strongly recomend you link a credit card to your acct and always pay with your card. This has saved me a considerable amount of cash on a Jackplate for my boat last year. Paypal was all.... yes we will help but if the gut doesn't put the cash back in the acct your shit outta luck until we can intercept another transaction. So I called my c/c and within five days I was reimbursed. Although the dispute was never cancelled with p/p I have never heard from them about it since. good luck I REALLY hope this works out for you. Just for giggles I emailed ramrob to see if he'd sell ME his DSP just now
Yeah but it's worth a shot, sounds like I'd have a better chance of getting my money back from them than Paypal right now lol

That's awsome! if he replies I give everyone permission to punch him in the face!

GeauxHunting- I smell it too!

2012 Sage Brush Pearlcoat Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab Hemi 4x4 w/ Ram Box Storage System