View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec 26 View Post
I agree with you on that. The only ones really that I've heard say anything about not showing up if they don't get paid is the POS E-5s and E-4s and below. I didn't join cause of the pay. If I cared about that so much I would of came in as an Officer instead of Enlisted.

This is a no brainer. I don't need an order from anyone to tell me to show up without pay. I'll do it regardless. My bills might not get paid but so what? I'm still going to do what I've been doing.

But I can see a lot of requests for a second/part time job from the Soldiers just so they can support their families.
not pointing fingers, but remember that those 'POS E-5s and E-4s and below' are not all saying that. Dont go pointing a finger at such a broad group when it is clearly a select few complaining.

As for not showing up to work, reguardless of what anyone will say, its not the case as we've all signed a contract that entitles us to show up for work no matter what, unless you wanna go AWOL, at which point I step in doing my job with or without pay.

I agree with you dont get me wrong. I signed that contract to serve my country and i do it proudly. Thanks for all who serve and have served.