Old 04-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 RAM SLT REG. CABX2
Trim Level: SLT
Color: CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
RammD will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the replies. I just wanted to clarify that my tires were very dry when I applied those 2 Meguiar's Aerosols and the issue still occurred. On one occasion my truck sat OVERNIGHT after applying to dry tires and the sling was still very much present all over the sides when I drove the next morning..so I was like WTF.

Before using the Meguiar's sprays, I remember using some FOAMING SPRAYS I think by black magic and turtle wax and also used the Black Magic "TIRE WET" and never remember those sling issues occurring with either of those products. I will say the tires look good for about 7-10 days after I apply this stuff, vs. half the time with the other products that don't sling. I do have to say I love Meguiar's products but those aerosol sprays have to be the worst thing i've ever used. How can Meguiar's put their name on a product that doesn't fully SET INTO THE TIRES and that can sling onto a 6 hour wax job or even a still time consuming 90 min quicker detail? That is really crazy.