Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2007 dodge ram 1500
Color: black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Kaiyla is on a distinguished road
Default Question!

Hello!
I am new to these forums, but I have a question for anyone who may know the answer.

In Feb. I hit 2 cows (approx 1800lbs each) that were standing in the middle of a icy road.. Anyways long story short.. after all the repairs and what not was done on the truck the final bill was 13165$
(I have a 2007 dodge ram 1500 5.7 liter hemi 4x4 quad cab)
Anyways once i got the truck back there were many visual things that needed to get re-fixed.

But also, they told me the truck needed an alignment but couldn't get one done because my tie rod ends and shocks were busted on the front end... I've never driven on any rough roads.. the truck is mainly highway/city driven and is driven mainly by a female who takes really good care of it.. and the truck didn't have any problem at all before the accident.. my insurance company is refusing to pay for the shocks/tire rod ends because they say it was not collision related.. now my truck vibrates like crazy once i'm past 80 kilometers...

My question is should my shocks/tire rod ends be worn out on a 4 year old truck with approx 75k kilometers on it at the time of the accident? Like I said the truck was babied by me... i get yelled at by my husband for not wanting to rev it past 2000 rpms to pass someone! LOL

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored links