Thread: claybar/waxed
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerRam View Post
tell me about it! anyone who decides to put their fingers on my truck does so at their own risk...I cannot be held responsible for the consequences of that decision LOL. All my friends now that too ' NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON JULI'S TRUCK EVER'

on a side note, that truck looks amazing. I was gonna do mine last weekend too..but it rained on and off and I just didn't want to run the risk of being out there in a down pour! but now I am jealous! how long did it take?
yea i kno what you mean i came out from a store there the other day and almost got into a fight with 2 black dudes because when i came out they were just leanin up on my truck chillin talkin to eachother...i guess one of them was drivin the car parked next to me but i came up and was like HEY get the f^%k off my truck and it just escilated from there but the girlfriend somehow managed to calm me down and we went on out way lol...but to answer your question all together it took me about 6 hrs cuz i washed her and dryed off and then i used a liquid that came with the claybar kit that removes all roadgrime etc...then clayed and waked so it was a long process....
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,